Sales activity at Daniel Island Real Estate was very steady in March with 22 transactions and more than $15 million in sales volume. Here’s a quick summary:
– Closed properties included 15 homes, three condos, three townhomes and one homesite
– Prices ranged from $245,000 up to $1,099,000
– 17 of these sales were Daniel Island properties; the additional five were located in Beaufort, North Charleston, Hollywood, Mount Pleasant and on the Charleston peninsula.
– DI Real Estate has an additional 22 pending sales for $22 million and nine active contingent contracts
– DI Real Estate listed eight properties on Daniel Island and eight within the greater Charleston region (see details below)
We are seeing a positive increase in number of Charleston area sales and listings represented by Daniel Island Real Estate. We’ve loved serving the Daniel Island community over the past 20+ years and look forward to bringing our knowledge and experience to new clients throughout the Holy City and across the Lowcountry.
We’re also extremely proud of 12 of our sales associates who were recently honored as REALTORS of Distinction! This award recognizes the top 10% of sales producing realtors in the Greater Charleston area. Our team included six Platinum winners (Sally Castengera, Brian Connolly, Meryl Cromarty, Rick Horger, Meg Latour and Sean Tipple), five Gold winners (Rick Adams, Angela Black Drake, Rosie Stieby, Carey Tipple and Bob Welsh) and one Rising Star (Michelle Stevens). Congratulations!
If you’re considering a move, we would be happy to help! Call us at 843.971.7100, email email@example.com or contact one of our 19 sales associates.