Distinguished by South of Broad's ageless sophistication, this timeless pied-a-terre at 43 Broad enjoys a prime location atop the historical Hatman Building. Within the idyllic historic facade, you will find a luxurious two bedroom, two and a half bathroom penthouse complete with an elevator. Additionally, an opportunity to own a deeded parking space is included with the purchase of 43 Broad Street. Balancing comfort and functionality with artful showcase, the beautifully restored space perfectly captures views of the Holy City's skyline through the wall of original arched windows. Adorned with custom details, this generous floor plan offers a spacious, yet intimate design with ample room for living and entertaining for today's lifestyle.
Noteworthy features include:
- French Oak flooring
- Original exposed brick walls
- Shaker style solid wood interior doors
- Brass hardware and medallion crystal knobs
- Custom diagonal wood wainscot
- Designer wallpaper and light fixtures
- Marble tile in the bathrooms
- Waterworks Lux gold plumbing fixtures
- Larger owner's suite with soaking tub inside of walk-in shower
- Custom cabinetry and kitchen hood
- Sub Zero and Wolf appliances
For additional features, please refer to feature sheet.
From sunrise to sunset, 43 Broad Street nurtures a refined air of elegance in the heart of the vibrant city. Some of Charleston's most renowned world-class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and historical landmarks are a short walk away.
Fill out the form below to contact The Drake Dollason Team about this property.