33 Watroo Point
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 5,369 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- Elegance and southern charm abounds in this gem of a home overlooking the 17th fairway of the Beresford Creek Golf course. Privacy is just one of many treasures offered in this serene and convenient location.
- Designed with historical Charleston architecture in mind, this home showcases traditional features including beautiful arch-ways and a grandiose wrap around porch. Renovated in 2015 with a designer’s eye, this 5,369 square foot home reflects a stylish elegance with pristine and sophisticated charm.
- As you step into the exquisite foyer the soaring 25 foot ceiling and tiered crystal chandelier will impress you. The majestic staircase with detailed iron railing complements the marble floors. Each room in this stunning home highlights exclusive design details including Phillip Jeffries and Clarence House wallpaper.
- The living room boasts 14 foot coffered ceilings and a magnificent Isokern fireplace with custom mantel. The room features a triple set of French doors that open onto the wrap around front porch with imposing white columns and graceful arches. This unique porch is designed to be reminiscent of the renowned Two Meeting Street Inn located in historic downtown Charleston.
- The dining room is highlighted by an impressive barreled ceiling offering ambiance with cove lighting. Custom Stark carpets and luxurious draperies complement this room which connects to the butler’s pantry and elevator. Leaving the dining room you will find the exquisite gourmet kitchen. This kitchen will make entertaining and cooking a delight! A beautiful center island is topped with honed granite and appointed with Sub Zero refrigerator, Viking 6-burner gas cooktop, and Dacor oven with a warming drawer. Dark-stained Brazilian Cherry floors carry through all the living areas creating a feeling of richness and warmth.
- The kitchen also opens to the family room featuring a white, painted fireplace surround with gas logs, French doors to the rear porches and a wall of windows that frame views of the 17th fairway of the golf course and the marsh beyond. Adjacent to the family gathering space is a cozy office with private bath.
- The grand staircase leads to the second floor which features four bedrooms. The master suite includes french doors leading to one of the two rear porches overlooking the stunning vistas of the golf course and marsh. The master bath includes dual closets, granite countertops and floors, oversized shower and separate soaking tub. The 4th bedroom suite is a dream featuring a beautiful fireplace set into a wall of custom built display cases encompassing a small bar area and offers access to the upstairs porch. This room would be ideal as an additional guest bedroom or media area if desired.
- This remarkable home, surrounded by beautiful landscaping, boxwood hedges and private, rear patio tucked into a stunning Daniel Island setting, offers unmatched lifestyle perfect for entertaining. It is also just a short walk or golf cart ride away from the clubhouse at the Daniel Island Club where you can enjoy an array of amenities and facilities offered at this private in-town country club, including health and wellness activities, world-class golf, and social and dining offerings throughout the year.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Castengera Cassidy Team about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.