2510 Daniel Island Drive
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,282 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Located down the street from Smythe Park which features an 11-acre lake, meandering trails, scenic picnic areas and a playground.
- Green home (built for energy efficiency) - includes Solar panels making the average electric bill around $11/month, a 14 SEER HVAC, Norwitz tankless gas water heater and fresh air ventilation.
- Elegant formal dining room with a tray ceiling.
- Open kitchen with a spacious center island, GE stainless steel appliances and an adjoining breakfast area.
- Large family room with a corner fireplace and lots of windows allowing natural light to stream in and create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- 5” oak hardwoods throughout the first floor.
- Tile flooring in the laundry room and baths.
- Upgraded trim package which includes 8’ solid core doors and crown molding on the first floor.
- Expansive owner’s suite featuring a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and a beautiful bath with a double sink vanity, relaxing garden tub and a separate shower.
- Spacious bonus room on the second floor that could be used as a media room, playroom, game room or office.
- Laundry room is conveniently located on the second floor.
- Detached two-car garage.
- Rear screened porch that opens out to a fenced-in backyard.
- Exterior details include a metal roof on the front porch, Hardiplank siding, 30-year architectural shingles and wood decking on the front and rear porches.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.