215 Fell Point
Daniel Island, SC 29492
/ 0.84 ACRES
Daniel Island Park
- Overlooking ancient live oaks, native greenery and surrounded stunning tidal marsh, this large homesite is situated within a private enclave on highly-desirable Captain's Island. At nearly one acre, this homesite presents an ideal opportunity and location to build your dream home.
- Nearby is a future neighborhood kayak launch on Ralston Creek, nature trails that will connect to a park, a trail system that runs through the island and a neighborhood amenity building on the Wando River.
- Captain's Island is a new, very exclusive neighborhood on a 90-acre island accessed from Daniel Island Park by bridge. Neighborhood includes docks, trails, parks, ponds and natural areas and neighborhood-specific architectural guidelines calling for a relaxed, coastal design style. This is a great opportunity to design a truly unique enclave on highly exclusive Captain's Island.
- Development plans include amenities exclusively for Captain's Island residents.
- For more information, visit captainsisland.com.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rick Horger about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.