150 Etiwan Park Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,240 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- With great curb appeal and cozy front porch, this charming cottage style Charleston home overlooks the lovely seven acre Etiwan Park. This home is conveniently located by the bike/walking trails and is within walking distance to neighborhood schools, parks, community pools, and downtown Daniel Island.
- This home has been meticulously cared for and it shows from the luscious landscape and each detail in the home. As you enter, you are welcomed by gleaming hardwood floors throughout.
- Off the foyer, you will find a powder room to the left and on the right is the formal living room that could also be used as an office or den. The spacious formal dining room features an arched opening and crown molding.
Make your way to the spacious 2-story family room featuring a gas fireplace with blower, built-ins shelves and large windows that let in an abundance of natural light. Open to the family room, you will find the well planned kitchen featuring a breakfast nook.
- The kitchen was renovated a few years ago with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and beautiful glass tile backsplash to compliment the white kitchen cabinets. The kitchen features a large pantry which provides access to additional storage.
- Off the family room, a door leads you to the outdoor living space where you can enjoy the low country breeze. Entertain family and friends on the screened porch, or just below there is a large stone patio where you can enjoy outdoor dining and grilling.
- Upstairs you will find the spacious master suite which offers views of the park and features a trey ceiling and ceiling fan. The windows are adorned with plantation shutters which allow you to bring in the natural light. The master bath includes a dual sink vanity, a jacuzzi tub, a glass enclosed shower and a walk-in closet.
- There are two additional bedrooms on the second floor as well as a secondary bathroom featuring a tiled shower and floor. The laundry room is located conveniently on the second floor.
- The attached two car garage can be accessed from the kitchen and has built in shelves for additional storage space.
- Additional details include new roof in 2016, Rinnai tankless water heater (2014), Bahama shutters on both the front and back porches, plantation shutters throughout (except secondary bedrooms). Exterior renovations to the house include replacing the trim with hardie trim boards and recently painting the front and back porches.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rosie Stieby about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not