138 Brailsford Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
6 BR / 5 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 5,092 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- Southern charm and coastal elegance exudes from this home in the Daniel Island Park neighborhood.
- A charming front porch with gas lanterns leads you through the mahogany double front doors into a spacious foyer graced with beautiful plantation shutters, painted brick and hardwood floors.
- The dining room features wainscoting and Sea Salt color walls with a tray ceiling. Across from the dining room is the office featuring shiplap walls and a functional built-in. In the center of the foyer you will find an impressive circular main staircase with an open view of the family room from the landing at the top.
- Make your way to the spacious 2-story family room featuring a shiplap wall, fireplace with brick detail, custom mantle, and built-ins for storage. Seamlessly flowing from the family room, you will find an oversized breakfast nook that leads you into the kitchen. The well planned kitchen features a large island, stainless steel appliances, and beautiful white countertops.
- The outdoor living space is the perfect spot to enjoy the lowcountry breeze and makes outdoor entertaining easy. Several oak trees and beautiful new landscaping in the large yard lend privacy and beauty to the outdoor spaces of this home.
- The first floor features a spacious master suite with a shiplap tray ceiling, a separate sitting area and ample windows bringing in natural light. The master bath includes his/her sink vanities, a freestanding tub, a glass enclosed shower with marble tile and his/her walk-in closets. Additional first floor details include a laundry room and a side entry from the driveway that makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- You will find a loft/media room and four additional bedrooms upstairs all generously sized with walk-in closets. Two of the secondary bedrooms have private baths while the other two share a Jack and Jill bath. The FROG offers enclosed stairs, plantation shutters, a large closet, and full bath. There is also space at the top of the stairs that would allow you to add a kitchenette.
- Additional features include encapsulated sealed crawl space with spray foam, fenced backyard, new light fixtures, Taexx pest control system and an irrigation system.
- Daniel Island Park is a desirable neighborhood featuring the Daniel Island Club. The clubhouse offers fine dining, casual dining, and outdoor dining venues. The Park Club features two resort-style pools, tennis courts and a state of the art fitness center. The home is also conveniently located close to the Daniel Island Park boat launch where kayaking, boating, and fishing are just a few minutes away.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.