Introducing Edgefield Park’s “Crow’s Nest” and Pool
Construction has begun on Daniel Island’s newest amenity. Located in Edgefield Park, the last major neighborhood on the south end of the island, this much-anticipated facility will include lots of features for residents living in Daniel Island’s south-end neighborhoods, including:
- An Olympic-sized pool with three 25-meter lap lanes;
- A beach entry and water feature;
- The playfully-named Crow’s Nest, offering residents a fun new poolside venue for gatherings and events;
- A catering kitchen and bathrooms;
- Beautiful marsh vistas from the large open-air area and second-story screened porch at the Crow’s Nest.
The Edgefield Park neighborhood has really started to take shape over the last few months. The first residents moved in last year and more than 25 homes are under construction with an additional 30+ to be offered soon. Plans are also moving forward on two new exciting townhome properties by David Weekley Homes and John Wieland Homes. To stay up-to-date with the latest real estate opportunities in Edgefield Park, please contact your Daniel Island Real Estate sales associate or click here.