Did You Know: Navigating The Daniel Island Real Estate Market
By Carey & Sean Tipple
Daniel Island Real Estate
2015 is already trending toward being the busiest year the Charleston real estate market has seen in a decade, and Daniel Island remains among the hottest areas in the region. Selling and buying a property in a market like this can be overwhelming, so it’s extremely important to work with an experienced realtor who knows the ins-and-outs of our unique community.
We’ve put together a few key points you should keep in mind when navigating the unique Daniel Island real estate market.
Did you know:
- Sellers on Daniel Island are receiving 99% of their listing price on average?
- The average number of days on the market for Daniel Island property is currently 85?
- As of early April, 56 single-family homes ranging in price from the mid-$400s to nearly $3.6 million were sold on Daniel Island?
- The average sales price for a single family home on Daniel Island is up 18% compared to last year?
- Inventory of available homes on Daniel Island is at an all-time low with those listed selling quickly and prices inching upwards?
- In recent weeks, Daniel Island Real Estate had five properties go under contract within ten days of listing?
- The level of interest in Daniel Island properties is as high as it’s ever been? Traffic to danielisland.com is up 10% over last year, and we average 16,000 unique visitors searching for property on our site each month.
- Our sales team at Daniel Island Real Estate has been 100% focused on selling Daniel Island property for nearly 20 years? Nobody knows the unique nature of our island’s real estate market better!
We are so proud to live, work and play in such an amazing community. Many of our clients are now friends and neighbors, and we appreciate their loyalty and support. If you are considering navigating the island market to either sell or buy a property, we would love the opportunity to help. We are always in the market for more Daniel Island friends and neighbors!
Carey and Sean Tipple, Sales Associates
Daniel Island Real Estate 843.478.2099 (Carey) 843.478.2153 (Sean)
email@example.com • firstname.lastname@example.org • danielisland.com/teamtipple