Daniel Island Real Estate – February 2014 Sales Activity
It’s a fast-paced time in the real estate market right now – both nationally and on Daniel Island. Prices are increasing, but inventory is struggling to catch up to demand. With an influx of buyers in the marketplace, newly listed properties are going under contract in record time. At Daniel Island Real Estate, we are also seeing many sellers handling multiple offers, many above listing price.
Here’s a breakdown of Daniel Island Real Estate’s sales activity in February 2014:
- 24 closed transactions for more than $15 million in sales volume – nearly double the number of sales than January
- Closed property breakdown: 13 single family homes, 8 homesites, 2 condominiums and 1 townhome
- Three single-family homes sold above $1 million
- Five single-family homes sold at-or-above listing price
- We currently have an additional 9 sales pending for $7.5 million
- Our sales associates listed 12 new properties in February: five homes, three homesites, three condominiums and one townhome
- Of those newly listed properties, two are already under contract
Click here to view Daniel Island Real Estate’s February lists of Just Listed and Just Sold properties.
If you are interested in selling your Daniel Island home, take a look at our tips for prepping your home for the spring selling season and then give us a call at (843) 971-7100 to get the process started. For buyers currently searching for the perfect island property, we are ready to put our expertise and knowledge to work for you – no one knows Daniel Island like we do!
Contact a Daniel Island Real Estate sales associate or visit www.danielisland.com to learn more.