The Daniel Island Property Owners’ Association has contracted Mutual of Omaha’s Community Association Bank to process your yearly assessments. The service provided by this bank interfaces with our POA software, eliminates opening thousands of letters and easily processes payments.
Remember: your 2020 Annual Assessment is due January 1st, 2020. Late charges will NOT be added to your account as long as Mutual of Omaha receives your payment in full before January 31st. Per the Daniel Island POA CC&R’s, payments received after January 31st will incur a late fee set forth by the Board at 1.5% per month.
How to Pay Your Annual Assessment
There are 3 ways to pay your Annual Assessment.
Required for all payment methods:
1. Assessment Coupon/Invoice (mailed to homeowners in Nov/Dec. Will be emailed to those who have signed up for paperless billing)
2. Management Company ID: 4540
3. Association ID: (e.g. DICA, DIPA, DITA)
4. Property Account Number: This will be the last 5 digits on your coupon or invoice.
1. Paying By Check
a) Mail a check with the coupon (perforated at the bottom of your invoice) to Mutual of Omaha in the provided envelope. Your payment is mailed to an Arizona address printed on your coupon. Please do not bring to the POA office. If you do not have your coupon, please follow the below directions to mail your check.
- Checks should be made out to your association which would be either Daniel Island Community Association (DICA), Daniel Island Park Association (DIPA), or Daniel Island Town Association (DITA). If you are unsure of your association, please call the POA office to inquire.
- Be sure to include your 5 digit account number and property address on the check. Note, if you do not have your property account number, please call the POA office to ask for your account number to be looked up.
- If you are unsure of your balance, you can call the POA office for a total on your account.
- The mailing address for checks to Mutual of Omaha is below:
C/O Daniel Island Town Association, Inc.
PO Box 52914
Phoenix, AZ 85072
2. Paying By eCheck
a) Pay online by eCheck at https://www.mutualpaypropertypay.com/
b) Under the Pay by eCheck section, select: “Make a Payment”
c) If you don’t want to re-enter your personal information every year you can elect to register. To do this, select “Create an Account”. Remember to save your login and password information. For your security, our office will not have this information. Do NOT set up Scheduled Payments.
3. Paying By Credit Card
a) Pay online by Credit Card at https://www.mutualpaypropertypay.com/
There is a fee to pay by credit card. The fee is 2.95% of the total amount of the one time charge.
b) If you don’t want to re-enter your personal information every year, you can elect to register an account. To do this, select “Click here to register for Scheduled Card Payments, One-Time Card Payments and Transaction History” option. Remember to save your login and password information. For your security, our office will not have this information. Do NOT set up Scheduled Payments.
c) To make a One-Time Card Payment, select “Click here to make a One-Time Card Payment”.
Full payment is due by January 31st in order to avoid late fees.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHECKS TO THE POA OFFICE. This may result in taking more time to get the checks to Mutual of Omaha and create a late fee on your account. A $50 accounting fee may be applied for all accounts not updated with current billing address.
If you have any questions not answered in this information or need additional information, please call the POA office at 843.971.9200.