Now is a great time for everyone to review the pool rules. Please make sure that you have your pool fobs. The fobs are property specific, small grey circular devices that grant you access to the pools when they are open. Each Daniel Island Community Association (DICA) property owner is given 2 complimentary fobs.
If you are a new property owner in DICA, the previous owner should have left you the fobs at your property. If the fobs were left with you at the property, please bring them by the POA office at 130 River Landing Drive to get them switched into your name. If there were no fobs left at the property, you can come to the POA office pick up your 2 complimentary fobs.
All lost or physically damaged fobs are $50/fob to replace.
Please also take this time to go over pool etiquette with your children if they are old enough to attend the pool without an adult.
- No child under the age of 13 should be left at the pool without a parent or guardian. Children under the age of 13 should be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age or older.
- Please do not climb on the fences, lifeguard chairs or dive blocks.
- All 3 pools are equipped with 24 hour video surveillance.
- The Lap lanes are not be sat on or hung on.
- Backstroke flags (the triangle pennant flags at Pierce) are at the pool for lap swimmer use. They are not be torn off or hung on.
- Please be respectful of other swimmers and sunbathers.
The Scott Park Pool and Edgefield Pool will open for resident use on Wednesday, March 20th. Pool hours for all 3 pools are 5 AM – 10 PM, 7 days a week.