Guggenheim Terrace Grand Opening
Join your friends and neighbors on Thursday, May 2nd from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM to celebrate the Grand Opening of Daniel Island’s newest gathering place, Guggenheim Terrace!
Located in downtown Daniel Island – between Seven Farms and Island Park Drive (at 200 Seven Farms Drive).
- Beer & Wine provided by BIN 526
- Live Music featuring “The Lowhills” Band
- Tasty Treats provided by Daniel Island Dinners & Dashi
- Complimentary Frozen treats and Popcorn
- Afternoon Farmers Market including a variety of Vendors
- Free, Fun Family Games & Activities by Southern Premier Events
- Art on the Terrace with DI Art Guild
Connect with your community & explore this new cultural community space in the heart of downtown Daniel Island!