The Daniel Island Flying Fish Swim Team
For the 2019 season, registration for the swim team will take place on the Flying Fish website, not via the POA website as in the past.
Returning Swimmers should have received an email from Swimtopia on April 2nd with their registration link.
New Swimmers registration will begin at 9 AM on Tuesday, April 16th. Register via the Flying Fish Swim Team website HERE. Please note, registration link will not be live until 9 AM on Tuesday, April 16th!
*New 5/6 and 7/8 aged swimmers will need to be swim tested before being officially accepted onto the team. It is recommended that new swimmers register online before trying out to ensure you have a spot on the team. New Swimmer Evaluations will take place at the Pierce Park Pool:
- Tuesday, April 23 from 3:30-4 PM
- Thursday, April 25 from 3:30-4 PM
- Kickoff Breakfast on Saturday, April 27th from 8-10:30 AM
Questions? For all registration and swim team questions, please contact Mark Hafner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Daniel Island Community Association (DICA): $125 per swimmer
- Daniel Island Park Association/Daniel Island Town Association (DIPA/DITA): $150 per swimmer
- Don’t know your association? DICA consists of all property owners below 526. DIPA consists of property owners above 526. DITA consists of Daniel Island apartments and condos. If you are still unsure of which association you fall under, please call the POA office at (843) 971-9200.
Practice will begin for ages 7 and up on May 1st. The final practice schedule is posted on the Flying Fish website HERE. We are looking forward to another fantastic summer!
CANCELLATION POLICY: If a swimmer chooses not to be on the team before practice starts, there is a $50 cancellation fee for all cancelled registrations. If a swimmer chooses not to be on the swim team at any point during the season after the practice starts, they will not be refunded for their registration. If new swimmer tries out for the team but does not make it as a result of their swimming skills, they will be refunded their full registration fee.