Can’t attend your Annual Association meeting? Submit Your Proxy!
Proxies take less than 1 minute to complete!
Per the DICA and DIPA Bylaws, in order to constitute a quorum, and hold an official annual meeting, 10% of the respective association members must attend or submit a proxy. There are no issues to vote on this year. The annual meeting is informational only. If you are unable to attend your respective association’s annual meeting, please submit your proxy below.
One proxy per property please. If you own properties in both DICA and DIPA please fill out both forms.
Daniel Island Community Association:
- The meeting will be held on Thursday, November 21st at 6:00 PM at the Church of the Holy Cross on Daniel Island.
- The Daniel Island Community Association (DICA) is comprised of property owners who own property in the Codner’s Ferry Park, Cochran Park, Center Park, Edgefield Park, Pierce Park, Barfield Park, Smythe Park, and Etiwan Park neighborhoods.
- Proxies Needed for 2019 DICA Annual Meeting
Daniel Island Park Association:
- The meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 20th at 6:00 PM in the Ballroom at the Daniel Island Club.
- The Daniel Island Park Association (DIPA) is comprised of property owners who own property in Daniel Island Park.
- Proxies Needed for 2019 DIPA Annual Meeting
**Paper versions of each proxy are available at the POA office if preferred. The POA office is located at 130 River Landing Drive, Suite 1C.
Daniel Island Town Association:
The Daniel Island Town Association Meeting will be held on Thursday, November 21st at 12:00 PM at the Church of the Holy Cross on Daniel Island.
- The Daniel Island Town Association (DITA) is comprised of commercial properties and apartments on the island.
The Annual Meetings are informational only meetings. There are no issues to vote on at the meetings. In advance of the meetings, the individual association boards approve association budgets.
We appreciate your attention to this request.