2018 Holiday Festival on Daniel Island Now Accepting Vendor Applications
The 2018 Holiday Festival on Daniel Island will take place on Saturday, December 1st, from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm at the Volvo Car Stadium & Family Circle Tennis Center on Daniel Island. The festival organizers are now accepting Vendor Applications and fees for the 2018 Holiday Festival! To apply for a vendor slot, you must first fill out an online application and submit fee. Please see application date deadlines and their fees below:
- Early bird application deadline and fee: Now – September 30th, 2018 – Vendor Fee $80.00. Vendor slots fill up very quickly – so apply early!
- Regular application deadline and fee: October 1st, 2018 – November 1st, 2018 – Vendor Fee -$115.00
Once the desired number of vendor openings have been filled, no more vendors will be accepted for this year. Limited openings are available in each category.
If chosen as a vendor, you will be a part of the Holiday Festival on Daniel Island, where our vendors offer bargains galore and a vast assortment of unique gifts to our festival attendees.
The festival is held outdoors and around the stadium concourse of the Volvo Car Stadium/Family Circle Tennis Center.
All interested vendors must first complete and submit an online application and fee for consideration. Applications will be reviewed by the Holiday Festival Manager and staff and all applicants will receive an email from the Holiday Festival Manager or staff regarding their application status (accepted or denied). Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for followup communication via email. Please no phone calls – thank you!
The Holiday Festival on Daniel Island is now accepting Vendor Applications for the categories listed below.
- Holiday Ornaments, Decorations, Wreaths, Decor
- Home Decor/Home Accessories
- Pet Supplies, Accessories, Treats,
- Sports/Fitness/Outdoor Adventure
- Cookware/Kitchen Accessories
- Pottery/Glass/ Ceramics/Paintings
- Photography (Limited Vendor Openings Available)
- Pre-Packaged Coffees and Teas
- Pre-Packaged Holiday/Gift Food Products
- Handbags, Wallets and Electronic Cases
- Women’s, Men’s & Children’s Clothing and Accessories
- Jewelry (Limited Vendor Openings Available)
- Please note that the Holiday Festival Committee will not be accepting any concession food vendors for the festival as those vendors are chosen by the Volvo Car Stadium & Family Circle Tennis Center hospitality services division. *A concession food vendor is classified as Food Trucks or ready to eat food/snacks/drinks. If you have any questions regarding if you are or are not considered to be a concession food vendor, please email Dani Hermann at Danielle.Hermann@dicommunity.org before completing the application.
If accepted as a vendor, your application fee will transfer to become your vendor fee. If denied, the Holiday Festival Committee will keep $5 of your application fee and you will be refunded the remaining amount. Volvo Car Stadium/Family Circle Tennis Center Requires an Additional Paper Waiver & Insurance Agreement Form that will be emailed to all accepted vendors.
PLEASE NOTE: This event has a “severe weather” date of Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 where the festival hours will be slightly different and will take place from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm instead of 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. This is a “one day” festival, however we would need your commitment for both days in case the reschedule date is needed. There will be no refunds given for any cancellations or if you cannot make the Sunday severe weather date.
To apply to be a vendor, click HERE.