A Mid-Year Report from Daniel Island Real Estate
Daniel Island Real Estate continues to experience an energized market with the first half of the year bringing gains almost across the board. As of July 22, Daniel Island Real Estate closed 132 transactions – a 28% increase over the same time period last year. Sales volume reached $68 million in the first six-and-a-half months of the year, also bringing a 21% increase over 2012.
Closed Properties, YTD thru 7/22/13
Additional highlights year-to-date include:
- A 50% increase in sales of single-family homes $1 million and above on Daniel Island.
- An extremely active second quarter with 91 properties sold by Daniel Island Real Estate.
- Properties selling closer to market value with just a 6.5% difference between the listing price and selling price on homes $1 million and above (compared to an 11.3% difference in 2012).
- A strong start to the third quarter with 13 sales transactions since the beginning of July.
- 51 pending sales in the pipeline for $32 million.
As the island’s leading real estate expert, we believe that the market will remain healthy and robust into the future. If you’re considering making a move, you won’t find a more qualified and experienced team to help. Contact your Daniel Island Real Estate Sales Associate to find out how we can help you as you sell – or buy – your island property.