May is typically a busy month for real estate activity at Daniel Island Real Estate, and this year was no exception. Our team represented buyers and sellers of all kinds of property, from condominiums to homesites, new homes and resale properties – a snapshot of the incredibly diverse real estate offerings in Charleston’s island town. Charleston’s popularity – and Daniel Island’s reputation as a top coastal destination – continue to attract increasing interest in our island lifestyle and the real estate offerings here.
- We completed 21 sales transactions in May for a total sales volume of $20 million. That’s up significantly from last May, when we completed 15 transactions for a total of $12.3 million.
- Properties sold by Daniel Island Real Estate in May included one condominium, seven homesites and 13 homes. Nine of the single-family homes sold were resale properties and four were new construction.
- The sales price for properties sold by our team in May ranged from $235,000 to $3.6 million, a reflection of the diverse range of properties available here.
- Daniel Island Real Estate represented both the seller and the buyer of a $3.6 million dollar home, the highest priced home to sell on Daniel Island in over two years. This property was on the market for just 88 days, a fraction of the amount of time properties at this price point have historically remained on the market before selling.
- At the end of May, we had 14 pending sales totaling $8.7 million.
- Our team added 15 new listings to our inventory of available property in May.
The properties below represent our newest listings and recent sales as of May 31. If you’re interested in learning more about life in Charleston’s island town – or perhaps ready to make a move to another island property – we would love to help. Please click here
or contact your Daniel Island Real Estate sales associate directly for assistance.