We are well into the 3rd quarter of the year! School will soon be back in session and hectic fall schedules will return. But summer’s not over yet! We recently paused to review our July sales and listing activity and overall real estate trends for Daniel Island since the beginning of the year.
- We completed 13 sales in July totaling nearly $10 million. An additional seven properties are pending to close and two have active contingent contracts.
- July sales ranged from $240,000 up to $1.1 million and included 11 single-family homes, one townhome and one homesite.
- Year-to-date (Jan. through July) we have completed sales on 113 properties totaling $86 million, compared to 92 properties totaling $65 million for the same period in 2016.
- The average sales price of all single-family homes sold on Daniel Island year-to-date continues to climb. Currently the average is $911,787.
- The average sales price of resale homes sold by Daniel Island Real Estate is up 6.5% over last year.
- With a limited number of available homes on the market, we are seeing properties sell faster than ever. Now may be a good time for homeowners to consider listing their property!
If you would like to learn more about the overall Charleston area market, check out for our mid-year report. And if you’re interested in buying or selling your Lowcountry property, let us know. We would be happy to help!