359 Lesesne Street
5 BR / 5 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 5,921 SQ FT
- Located in the island’s country club neighborhood, Daniel Island Park, this custom built cottage style home sits on .66 acres and offers spectacular rear views of the 13th fairway of the Ralston Creek Course.
- Beautiful Southern architecture with front and rear brick porches and stucco watertable around home. It has been outfitted with selections from award winning interior designers.
- You can relax and enjoy the expansive golf views from the covered porch with a fireplace and an outdoor kitchen.
- As you enter the kitchen you’ll notice the gorgeous beamed ceiling and top of the line appliance package: 42” Sub-Zero Refrigerator, 48” Wolf Range with 6 Burners and 2 Ovens, 30” Wolf Microwave, Bosch Dishwasher. Perfect for having guests over, you have a center island with main sink and secondary entertaining island. Full height cabinets and cabinets above with white finish and under cabinet lighting. Free standing hood with windows on either side. Oversized butler’s pantry equipped with a wine fridge.
- The kitchen and living room flow seamlessly into one another and the beamed ceilings continue into the living room. The breakfast nook has access to the covered porch and golf views.
- The master bedroom is truly exquisite and conveniently located on the first floor with a sitting room and oversized walk in closet. It has a washer & dryer hook up in the master closet.
- The Master bath will not disappoint with a large marble shower with two shower heads, a free standing soaking tub, dual sink vanity with marble tops and under-mount Bowls, and polished Nickel fixtures.
- First floor laundry area with laundry sink, marble countertops and washer & dryer hook ups.
- Upstairs are three additional bedrooms each having a full bath. A fifth bedroom and bath is located over the attached garage.
- Hardwood flooring throughout first and second floors. Ceramic Tile flooring in laundry room and baths. Master bath has marble. Five full bathrooms with ceramic floor and wall tile, Granite vanity tops, and elongated water closets.
- This homesite has two beautiful oak trees perfect for hanging a swing, another way to enjoy the stunning golf course view.
- Other details found in this stunning residence: 11’ Ceilings on First Floor, 9’ Ceilings on Second Floor, Hardi-Plank Siding on Main House with Operable Custom Shutters, Oversized garage doors, Structured, Cat 5 Home Wiring Package, Surround Sound in Family Room and Zone Music on First Floor. Sodded Homesite with Customized Landscaping Package, Up-Lighting, Irrigation System with Mosquito Control, Rinnai Tankless Water Heater, Upgraded Insulation with Spray Foam Roof, Air Seal Package.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact an agent about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.