153 King George Street
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,946 SQ FT
- Nestled on a beautiful corner homesite that backs up to wooded marsh, this custom estate is set amidst shaded arbors and offers magnificent indoor as well as outdoor venues.
- Lovely trim and molding, custom light fixtures and lustrous hardwood floors throughout the first and second floors, create a rich environment for living and entertaining.
- Experience the home’s grandeur from the moment you step through the front door. The foyer opens to a formal dining room accented with columns at the entrance, heavy crown molding, elegant wainscoting and two sets of French doors opening out to the welcoming wraparound porch.
- The dining room sits across the foyer from a study/office and adjoins a butler’s pantry with a wine cooler and a walk-in pantry.
- The expertly designed and beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen offers stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, granite countertops, designer cabinets and a large center island, and opens to a breakfast room filled with windows.
- The spacious family room offers plenty of opportunities for comfort and relaxation with a cozy fireplace with brick surround, custom built-in cabinets and shelves on each side of the fireplace and three sets of French doors opening out to a wonderful screened-in porch.
- On the second level is the luxurious master suite with a custom walk-in closet, a private porch that overlooks the wooded marsh and a lavish bath with a double sink vanity and a large, glass enclosed shower.
- In addition to the master, the second level consists of a laundry room with built-ins and two additional bedrooms that share a full bath.
- Imagine the possibilities in the huge third floor bonus room. This space could easily be used as a media room, a children’s playroom or even a home office. Off the bonus room is an additional bedroom and a full bath that could be used as a guest suite.
- There are many magnificent outdoor entertaining spaces including a wraparound front porch, a rear screened-in porch and a private backyard with a relaxing patio with a firepit. Under the rear porch is additional open space that is great for grilling out or outdoor dining.
- This elevated home has space on the ground level for two cars plus an abundance of storage space.
- This property includes Daniel Island Club social membership privileges with the opportunity to upgrade to a Sport membership, or an Invitational Golf membership.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rick Horger about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.