1908 Village Crossing Drive
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,905 SQ FT
- This newly-built, southern-style home with double front porches is located right across the street from a glistening pond with the marsh and Wando River in the distance. It’s also close to Smythe Park, featuring an 11-acre lake, flourishing gardens, meandering trails and a playground.
- Adding to the overall charm of the home is a beautiful grand oak in the front yard and brick steps leading up to an inviting front porch with a Lowcountry porch swing, perfect for enjoying the lovely views and gentle island breezes.
- Upon entering the home, the welcoming foyer opens to a study/living room with French doors, a built-in bookcase and a wonderful swing bed ideal for relaxing while taking in the views through the large window.
- Great for entertaining, the main living area is completely open with a large gourmet kitchen that flows seamlessly into a dining room and a cozy family room.
- Cooking is a joy in the bright and well-designed kitchen where you'll find GE stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, a large prep island with room for bar stools and an adjoining wine station with a wine cooler.
- The true heart of the home, the family room, dazzles as a warm and inviting gathering place with a cozy fireplace with built-in bookcases on each side with base cabinets for storage.
- On the second floor is a wonderful loft area at the top of the stairs that could serve as a media room or playroom. Off this area are two secondary bedrooms, a full bath and a laundry room with built-in cabinets.
- Retreat to the generous master suite boasting a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet and a private covered piazza with views of the picturesque landscape. The soothing master bath features a spa-like shower with multiple showerheads and a double sink vanity.
- Adding to the square footage of the home is a finished room over the two-car garage complete with a full bath. This space could serve as a guest suite or office.
- Since true Lowcountry living includes great outdoor spaces, this home features a rear screened-in porch that opens out to a nicely landscaped, fenced-in backyard with a fantastic brick patio area for grilling out.
- Other details in the home include upgraded light fixtures throughout, plantation shutters, custom roman shades, and hardwood floors throughout the first floor and upstairs in the loft.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rick Adams about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.