835 Center Park Street
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 1,902 SQ FT
- Accented by a charming metal roof, this corner brick townhome overlooks a lovely two-acre park boasting lush landscaping, relaxing tree-shaded sitting areas and several playgrounds.
- Centrally located to island schools, parks and downtown Daniel Island, offering an array of shops, restaurants and other conveniences.
- Natural light streams through the numerous windows offered in this corner townhome, creating a warm and inviting ambiance.
- The spacious family room has plenty of seating space for family and friends and an arched entryway leading to a separate dining room.
- The functional kitchen is stylishly appointed with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and has access to a rear screened-in porch overlooking the courtyard.
- Right off the kitchen is flex space that could be used as a breakfast area or sitting room.
- Laundry area on the first floor off the dining room.
- The master suite features a walk-in closet and multiple doors that open out to a private, cast iron balcony overlooking the picturesque park.
- The master bath completes the owner's suite and features a garden tub for maximum relaxation, a separate shower and a double sink vanity.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the second floor and share a full bath.
- Relax and enjoy outdoor island living from the delightful rear courtyard surrounded by privacy fencing.
- There is plenty of space for parking with a single-car garage and a double driveway right outside the back fence.
- Other features include: hardwood floors and ten-foot ceilings throughout the first floor, a security system, a brand new tankless Rinnai water heater, a new Trane AC unit and a new digital thermostat.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact an agent about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.