8 Hazelhurst Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
5 BR / 5 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 4,852 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- Located in Daniel Island's exclusive country club neighborhood, Daniel Island Park, this pristine custom-built residence is situated in a private cul-de-sac and is nestled alongside a backdrop of picturesque tidal marsh. Efficiently designed and meticulously maintained, every space and feature has been selected for both luxury and convenience.
- In true Charleston style, a sweeping front porch welcomes its guests inside to discover a delightful open layout. To your right is a stunning formal dining room complete with custom ceiling woodwork and built-in ceiling speakers. To your left is an office with pocket doors and accented with an aviator-style ceiling fan. Adding to the elegance and charm of this floorplan are custom window coverings and plantation shutters throughout.
- Continue through the foyer to the gourmet kitchen to find the ideal layout for those who love to entertain. Here you will find a suite of high-end appliances including: Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer units, Scotsman ice machine, two Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawers, Wolf 6-burner multi-fuel island range with pot filler, plus two ovens and a griddle, 48" stainless steel island vent hood by Broan, farmhouse-style skirt with disposal and stainless steel prep sink with disposal.
- Just off the kitchen, enjoy tranquil views of the marsh-edge scenery from the spacious breakfast room, and connecting the dining room to the kitchen is a wet bar/butler's pantry that includes a Scotsman wine cooler, wall cabinet glassware display and stunning hammered copper sink.
- The family room is the perfect spot to gather and relax, housing a direct vent natural gas fireplace, built-in cabinetry and Russound whole-house sound system. From the family room, step into a lovely sunroom appointed with slate tile floor and you will find a wonderful space for unwinding.
- Off the kitchen, a charming corridor leads to a finished guest suite and expansive two-car garage. In the guest suite is a separate bedroom and full bath as well as a kitchenette that opens to a family room. There is a Juliet balcony overlooking the backyard and tidal marsh creek making it feel like a private oasis for your guests. The garage is complete with a climate-controlled workshop with a split system Mitsubishi Electric heat pump and 220v electric service (workshop is not included in total square footage).
- The second floor is equipped with three large bedrooms, each with a private full bath. Retreat to the master suite that opens to a private screened porch and sundeck, and luxuriate in the master bath comprised of two vanities, jetted corner soaking tub and wall-mounted 19" Sharp television. The spacious walk-in shower was entirely rebuilt in 2017 with a frameless glass enclosure and gorgeous tile.
- This home features an abundance of living quarters, offering a generous sized bedroom and full bath on the third floor, a great area for a sitting room or media room. The full bath was recently updated in 2017 to present a brand new custom woodgrain tile shower and frameless glass enclosure. Additionally, there is a utility room that contains elevator equipment, tankless water heater, HVAC air handler and storage space.
- With one of the largest lots in Daniel Island Park (.54 acres), there is plenty of space to add a pool within the beautifully landscaped backyard. And with multiple living spaces to enjoy the outdoors, this home is tailor-made for lowcountry living.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Castengera Cassidy Team about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not