7064 Schooner Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 2,506 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Enjoy the best of island living on a quiet street at the heart of Daniel Island in the Center Park neighborhood. Conveniently located by the island-wide trail system which meanders by parks and along the water and marsh. Graced by a freshly painted exterior including the plantation shutters on Charleston-style front porch, this coastal home emanates true southern style.
- As you enter the home, you’ll be drawn in with the wonderful natural light and freshly painted walls, ceiling and trim, as well as refinished hardwood floors, that flow throughout the main living areas of the first floor. To your left, you will find a dining room that goes into the large kitchen with a great breakfast nook.
- You are invited from the kitchen into the family room with a cozy fireplace where you can sit and relax for hours. You will be able to bring the outdoors in via the french doors that lead you to the second covered porch.
- Enter the master bedroom with all new carpet. From this room, you can also step out onto the back porch and enjoy the afternoon breeze. The bathroom is complete with a soaking tub, separate shower and a double sink vanity. Leave the master and enter to the second room downstairs which would be a perfect guest bedroom or study.
- As you make your way upstairs you will find two spacious bedrooms connected by a jack and jill bathroom that includes a tub and shower. Enjoy additional conveniences like the detached 2-car garage, new batting insulation under home and a spray foamed attic that creates a nice added storage area. This home is convenient to schools and the many neighborhood parks. Island restaurants and businesses are a bike ride away.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Team Castengera about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not