62 Woodford Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
5 BR / 5 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 4,497 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- From the moment you drive up to this home in Daniel Island Park, it is apparent that it is a signature home on the Island. Once featured in New York Times, this beautifully appointed home is situated on a large and quiet corner lot that is graced by a breathtaking 90+ year old grand oak tree. The exterior features a full wrap-around piazza and beautiful landscaping with a blue stone dining patio and custom lighting. You will look forward to lingering outside for hours with your new neighbors!
- As you enter the large foyer, you will be struck with the elegance of the interior of this home. Walnut stained heart pine floors run throughout most of the main living areas including the master bedroom and guest bedroom. To the left of the foyer is a study that sets a tone of warm elegance with its custom walnut paneling and extensive bookshelves, and to your right is a large formal dining room that opens to a butler's pantry featuring a wine cooler and granite counters.
- Continuing straight from the foyer is a large great room with the focal point being a fireplace set in a marble surround and a full home entertainment system enclosed above in custom built-in cabinetry. Just off the great room is the gourmet kitchen with a gas Dacor cook top, Dacor convection oven, GE Monogram refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher. The kitchen offers great counterspace for cooking and entertaining.
- As you head toward the back of the home, you walk into a 2nd family room, which was added in 2011. It's a more casual space with tile flooring, a great space for the kids to hang out in while adults socialize in the more formal front family room area. This family room features a mudroom area with built-in cubbies for shoes, bags, coats and more!
- You can also access the attached finished room over the garage from the stairs in this room. Up there you will find a large room with full bathroom, closet and beverage area with a sink and room for a mini-refrigerator. This is the perfect place for weekend visitors.
- The second floor of the main home features four bedrooms and laundry room for added convenience. The large master bedroom boasts inviting charm and warmth with its wood floors and recessed lighting. The master bath retreat has gorgeous travertine granite counters, tile floors, jetted tub and a large professionally finished walk in closet. Two of the secondary bedrooms have their own private bathrooms. The guest room accesses a bathroom from the hallway.
- This home also offers a central vac system, surround sound throughout most of the home, custom storage cabinets in the garage, a sealed crawl space and an invisible fence. No expense has been spared in the building and interior design of this home. All appliances and most window coverings covey.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Meg Latour about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.