6067 Grand Council Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
5 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,865 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- This traditional-style home is located on a quiet street at the heart of Daniel Island in the Center Park neighborhood and sits near the island-wide trail system which meanders by parks and along the water and marsh. As you enter the foyer, you’ll be drawn into the home with the wonderful natural light and rich hardwood floors that flow throughout the first floor.
- The designer colors chosen for the home and plantation shutters only add to the warmth. To your right, you’ll find a dining room accented by the crown molding and wainscoting. To your left, you’ll find a powder room and through glass French doors, is a wonderful room offering the flexibility to use it as a study, secondary living room or playroom.
- As you continue past the dining room, you will enter the family room with a lovely gas fireplace inviting you to sit down and relax. The openness and functionality of the floorplan is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The gorgeous gourmet kitchen, open to the family room, is a chef’s dream with stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop, wall oven and beautiful granite countertops on which to prepare meals. You’ll find plenty of storage with the extra tall glazed cabinets and pantry. The over-sized island is the perfect place to have a quick bite to eat or to serve meals from!
- You will also find a large secondary bedroom on the first floor that could serve as a dual master with hardwood floors and its own private bathroom and closet. The laundry room has been conveniently located right around the corner offering the option of complete first floor living if desired! You’ll also love the energy efficiency of having a tankless water heater, and whether your one person or a whole family, you’ll never run on hot water!
- As you go up the hardwood stairs to the second floor, you will find two additional bedrooms with a shared bathroom and the master suite. Enjoy your own private sanctuary in the large second floor master suite. Relax in your spa-like bath with a Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, his and her vanities and a private water closet. The large walk-in closet is sure to keep you from fighting over closet space!
- Want to relax outside, you can enjoy the afternoon breezes while on the rear screened in porch which features Bahama shutters to offer additional privacy, or sit outside and enjoy the sunshine on the large flagstone deck. With the privacy fence, a tranquil water feature and beautiful landscaping, it’s a perfect place to create an outdoor dining room for those weekend cookouts! You’ll be picking fresh vegetables for every meal from your own private garden which is set off by itself.
- If the main house doesn’t offer enough space for your family, you’ll love the finished room over the detached 2-car garage. It makes a wonderful guest suite with a full bathroom and closet, a perfect place for weekend guests, or makes it into a playroom, home office or even your own private workout room. The options are endless.
- Buyer pays a one-time neighborhood enhancement fee of .5% x sales price to Daniel Island Community Fund at closing. Daniel Island resale addendum will be required on offer to purchase. Daniel Island Resale Addendum, Property Disclosure, Community Fund Disclosure are attached.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Meg Latour about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.