6022 Grand Council Street
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 1,940 SQ FT
- This two-story home is located on a quiet street near neighborhood parks, schools and the island-wide trail system, making it easy to enjoy all the benefits of living on Daniel Island.
- As soon as you enter from the inviting front porch, you are welcomed with a wide foyer featuring a study with French doors on one side and a formal dining room on the other accented with wainscoting.
- The open and airy main living area exudes feelings of comfort and relaxation with a gleaming kitchen that flows seamlessly into a breakfast area and the family room.
- The gourmet kitchen features a center island and stainless steel appliances including a new Bosch dishwasher. There is also an office nook right off the kitchen for daily tasks.
- The family room boasts multiple windows and a cozy gas fireplace with shelves on one side. Hardwood floors are offered throughout this space and the rest of the first floor.
- Nestled on the second floor, the spacious owner’s suite offers a walk-in closet and a private bath with a double sink vanity, a glass-enclosed shower, ceramic tile flooring and a garden tub for maximum relaxation.
- There are two additional bedrooms on the second level that share a Jack and Jill bath.
- There is plenty of space to enjoy outdoor island living with a spacious screened-in porch off the kitchen and a large fenced-in backyard that is beautifully landscaped.
- Other features include a detached two-car garage, a new hot water heater (2014) and newly sodded front and back yards.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Sally Castengera about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.