6 Pagett Street
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,438 SQ FT
- This traditional home is a masterpiece of comfortable elegance and southern charm. Situated on a beautifully landscaped homesite in Daniel Island Park, youâ€™ll love the views of the picturesque park and gardens from the front porch. As you enter the foyer, youâ€™re greeted by the warm richness of the heart pine floors that run throughout the first floor.
- The expertly designed kitchen is both stylish and functional with top-of-the-line appliances including a gas cooktop, granite countertops, an eat-in bar and an adjoining keeping room with a wet bar. The area is perfect for entertaining family and friends. A fine dining experience will always be on the menu in the formal dining room, located just off the foyer.
- Relax by the warm glow of a fire in the spacious family room where built-in bookcases further complement the room. Two sets of double doors from the family room provide easy access to a large screened-in porch. Overlooking the lovely courtyard, youâ€™re sure to enjoy spending your evenings on the porch whether relaxing or entertaining family and friends. The courtyard is designed to feel like an outdoor room with a tranquil fountain, pergola and immaculate landscaping. This home offers outdoor living at its finest!
- Slip away from the hurried pace of the day to the expansive master bedroom, where rest is assured in your own personal retreat. The master suite offers a custom walk-in closet and a lavish bath with a jetted tub and a large walk-in shower. On the second floor are three nicely sized bedrooms and two full baths. There is a large bonus room located over the attached two-car garage. Featuring a full bath, a built-in cabinetry and lots of storage, this space could easily be used as a media room, playroom or home office. This space offers endless possibilities.
- For energy efficiency, all attic spaces have been insulated with open cell foam installation, the electrical has been refreshed throughout the home and brand new HVAC units, which are operated by observer thermostats and warrantied for 10 years, have been installed. In addition, the garage has been painted.
- This property includes Daniel Island Club social membership privileges with the opportunity to upgrade to a Sport membership, or an Invitational Golf membership.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact an agent about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.