6 Pagett Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,438 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- This stunning home is a masterpiece of comfortable elegance and southern charm. Situated on a beautifully landscaped homesite in Daniel Island Park, you'll love the glimpses & close proximity to picturesque Grove Park and its gardens from your front porch.
- As you enter the foyer, you're greeted by the warm richness of the heart pine floors that run throughout the first floor.
- The expertly designed kitchen is both stylish and functional with top-of-the-line appliances including a gas cooktop, granite countertops, an eat-in bar and an adjoining keeping room with a wet bar. The area is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- A fine dining experience will always be on the menu in the formal dining room, located just off the foyer. Relax by the warm glow of a fire in the spacious family room where built-in bookcases further complement the room.
- Two sets of double doors from the family room provide easy access to a large screened-in porch. You are sure to enjoy mornings and evenings on the large L-shaped screened porch whether relaxing or entertaining family and friends. A backyard oasis includes a new Gunite saltwater pool with a tranquil waterfall feature, a travertine surround, pergolan and lush landscaping.
- Slip away from the hurried pace of the day to the expansive master bedroom, where rest is assured in your own personal retreat. The master suite offers a custom walk-in closet and a lavish bath with a jetted tub and a large walk-in shower. On the second floor are three nicely sized bedrooms and two full baths.
- The large bonus room located over the attached two-car garage has beautiful brand new carpeting. It features a full bath, built in cabinetry and a large walk-in closet. This room is currently being used as a media room, but could easily be a 5th bedroom, playroom or home office. It has endless possibilities!
- For energy efficiency, attic spaces have been insulated with open cell foam insulation, the electrical has been refreshed throughout the home. There are 3 NEW HVAC units (2017), which are operated by observer thermostats.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Team Castengera about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.