562 Park Crossing Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
6 BR / 4 Full Bath / 2 Half Bath / 5,955 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- A dramatic and elegant estate overlooking the emerald fairways of the acclaimed Ralston Creek Course, 562 Park Crossing boasts a commanding presence amongst Daniel Island Park’s finest residential offerings.
- Adorned with luxuriant architectural details and expansive piazzas, this stately three-story brick home is a magnificent modern adaptation of an old southern estate and boasts a generous floor plan offering a spacious, yet intimate design.
- Located right off the foyer, with elegant wainscoting and access to a butler’s pantry with a wine cooler, the dining room is the perfect setting for intimate gatherings or large-scale dinner parties.
- Across from the dining room is a striking study beautifully accented with a dramatic coffered ceiling and custom wainscoting.
- Steps away from the study is a unique treasure - a custom-built boat bar that is truly impressive.
- Relax in the warm glow of a cozy fire in the dazzling family room, richly appointed with a coffered ceiling, custom built-in bookcases and doors opening out onto a screened porch with a masonry fireplace and views of the picturesque scenery.
- Open to the family room is the expertly designed and beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen, destined for culinary greatness with its top of the line appliances, custom cabinetry, granite countertops and a raised breakfast bar.
- Witness the outdoor splendor in the home’s breakfast nook, a bright and cozy space located just off the kitchen and family room.
- On the second level, discover a welcoming owner’s retreat with hardwood floors and doors that lead out onto a gorgeous piazza with spectacular views of a shimmering pond and the 7th hole of the Ralston Creek Course.
- An adjoining spa-like master bath features a jetted tub, marble flooring and countertops, double vanities, a glass enclosed shower and a large walk-in closet with custom shelving and drawers.
- Three additional bedrooms (two with porch access) and a large laundry room can also be found on the home’s second floor.
- The huge bonus room on the third floor has soaring ceilings and could be used as a media room, game room or playroom.
- A separate guest suite over the attached garage features a generous bedroom, full bath and a fully appointed kitchen with ceramic tile flooring and stainless steel appliances.
- One of the most dramatic and appealing elements of this treasured property is its majestic outdoor living and entertaining area. A refreshing pool with a spa serves as the focal point and is bordered by immaculate landscaping and a splendid outdoor kitchen. There is also a poolside shower for added convenience.
- Other details include a central vac system, central alarm, electrical dog fence, built-in stereo system and a two-car garage with a golf cart garage.
- This property includes Daniel Island Club social membership privileges, plus the opportunity to upgrade to a transferable, non-recallable golf membership.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact The Cromarty Coupe Team about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not