535 Park Crossing Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,270 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- Don't miss this coastal cottage located in the highly desirable Daniel Island Park neighborhood. Built by award winning Structures Building Company and architect Jim Henshaw of Flat Fish Design, this custom home will not disappoint you.
- This well maintained residence is accented by solid mahogany exterior doors and a cozy porch that will lead inside to the first floor adorned with wide, knotty pine hardwoods, exposed natural wood beams and plantation shutters throughout. You'll be drawn in with the wonderful natural light and open floor plan.
- To your right, you will find the living room featuring a surround sound system, an extra large gas, tumbled-brick fireplace with raised hearth, detailed wood mantle with custom cabinetry and plenty of storage.
- This home is perfect for entertaining with a spacious kitchen that opens to the dining area and flows nicely from the living room. The kitchen features a custom cabinetry, a unique maple table style kitchen island with granite countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances featuring Wolf 26" dual fuel range, Broan 1200 CFM exhaust fan and pot filler, a built-in desk and a butler's pantry with a wine cooler and beverage fridge. Off the kitchen, you will find one of two laundry rooms and a study.
- Make your way to the master bedroom featuring his and her closets, a large bathroom with a walk-in shower, dual sink vanity and plumbing for a future tub.
- Additionally, the home has three bedrooms upstairs with custom walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms. The bedroom over the garage has a private hall access and the current owner uses this space as a media room/office.
- You can enjoy the outdoors on the large screened wrap around back porch overlooking the serene backyard. Professionally landscaped with an oyster shell patio, 6' privacy fence and tranquil waterfall pond designed by Aquatic Creations.
- Additional details include a conditioned attic space, dimmer switches on all key light fixtures, solid plywood construction, 5V Galvalume metal roof, "CertainTeed" siding, 6" wide Galvalume gutters, storage closets throughout the second floor, critter guards on all crawl space vents and double hung drywall between master and family room.
- This green, energy efficient home includes open cell spray foam insulation, Rinnai tankless hot water heater, sealed/encapsulated crawl space, high efficiency HVAC systems and dehumidifier.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not