426 Fish Tale Road
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 4,119 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- Situated on over half an acre on Fish Tale Island with vast marsh and river views of Beresford Creek. This custom built estate embraces its outdoor vistas with plentiful outdoor spaces and entertaining areas including a plunge pool and outdoor fireplace.
- A shared dock provides access to Beresford Creek and offers wonderful vantage points for taking in the captivating view.
- Upon entering the home you are greeted by a grand two story foyer, the layout is an open floor concept with vaulted ceilings and beautiful reclaimed beams.
- The kitchen, dining area and great room take advantage of the lowcountry marsh views. The space encompasses an abundance of windows bringing the outside in, a fireplace, top-of-the-line appliances and finishes, custom cabinetry and a full bar complete with a refrigerator and ice maker. Appliances include Wolf and Sub Zero appliances.
- Conveniently located on the first floor, the master suite has outdoor access to the deck which overlooks the vast views this home has. The master bath has dual vanity sinks, stand alone tub and separate shower.
- The second floor consists of a three additional bedrooms each with a private bath and walk in closet. There is also loft area that could be used as a den, play area, or media center.
- Additional features include an Elevator, a mosquito misting control system, security system, outdoor lighting control, NuCedar shake shingles, metal roof and stucco foundation.
- Two car garage where you can park tandem four cars and a golf cart with its own separate door.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Bonnie Geer about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not