4 Beaufain Street Unit 308
Charleston, SC 29401
2 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 1,958 SQ FT
- A chic downtown condo located in the heart of the King Street shopping district. The prime location allows you to walk to some of Charleston’s best restaurants, shopping and galleries downtown.
- Recently renovated in 2017 , the condo boasts a custom interior with beautiful hardwood floors, exposed brick, cathedral ceilings and an open floor plan. The entryway leads to the spacious kitchen and living room with twelve foot windows that allow ample natural light.
- The updated kitchen has granite counter tops, top of the line appliances, handmade tiles on the blackspace, a free-standing center island with seating that opens up to the perfect space for a dining table. The kitchen opens up to the living room - perfect for entertaining.
- Just off the kitchen, you will find a staircase that leads you into the master bedroom with shiplap walls, unique exposed ceiling and walk in closet. The master bathroom has beautiful tile, a glass enclosed shower with a bench and rain shower head.
- The guest suite features shiplap walls, a skylight that allows you to bring in more natural light, a walk in closet and beautiful bathroom with a glass enclosed shower.
- This is a perfect unit to use as a weekend getaway or live long term if you want to be in the heart of the action of historic Charleston. This unit includes modern conveniences including a key pad secured entrance and an elevator.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Angela Drake about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not