393 Ralston Creek Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 4,280 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- Don’t miss the opportunity to live on one of the best streets in Daniel Island, Ralston Creek Street, located in the sought after neighborhood Daniel Island Park.
- As you enter the home, you will be graced with brazilian hardwood floors, beautiful crown molding, and plantation shutters throughout. To your left, you will find a dining room with intricate wainscoting and beautiful french doors that allow you to bring the outside in via the front porch. From the dining room, make your way to the kitchen through the butler’s pantry with a wine cooler and ample storage.
- Enter the gourmet kitchen to discover a light, bright atmosphere equipped with stainless appliances, gorgeous granite countertops and backsplash, a breakfast bar, and plenty of storage space.
- Flowing into the living room, you will find a fireplace, built in shelves/storage and plenty of windows that let the light stream in. Designed with the outdoors in mind, this area leads to a wonderful porch where you will find yet another location to soak in the beautiful setting. This porch leads you to the large backyard with a patio for grilling - perfect for entertaining.
- Make your way to the master suite - large enough for a serene sitting area, this space boasts its own private porch and a master bathroom where you will find a dual vanity, soaking tub and a glass enclosed shower. There are three additional bedrooms and two more full baths. There is also a FROG above the garage, perfect for a media room or office.
- Additional features include polar panels, a mosquito system and a social membership at the Daniel Island Club.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Team Castengera about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.