3250 Sand Marsh Lane
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,150 SQ FT
- Privately situated in the sought-after Hamlin Plantation, this elevated custom home backs up to panoramic views of the intracoastal waterway and meandering marsh beyond. Tucked away on a great sized lot beside a serene pond and offering incredible views from almost every room of the home, this luxury marshfront home will take your breath away.
- Relish the serenity of waterfront living in a gorgeous, airy floor plan filled with open spaces, the finest amenities, coffered and vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and tile throughout, Bahama shutters, and dual masters. The layout is absolutely seamless, with each room moving effortlessly into the other.
- Enter into the heart of the main living spaces to find a crisp, clean palette of white and grey that will be carried throughout the rest of the home. The fully-appointed gourmet kitchen is complete with a large walk-in pantry, enormous center island, beautiful custom backsplash and opens to the expansive family room. The family room presents a wall of windows and sliding doors that flow out to the sprawling wrap-around porch that graces this coastal villa and offers views spanning for miles.
- The double stacked porches are both screened and open air and wrapped with cable wire. Prepare to dine al fresco, relax by the outdoor fireplace, or soak in the far-reaching vistas in an outdoor living area that blends coastal casual with modern amenities.
- The second floor features a stunning room with incredible views that can be used as a fourth bedroom, art studio, office or sitting area. There is also an elevator shaft from the garage to each level of home, for added convenience.
- The total heated/cooled space is 3,150 sq. ft. with an additional 1,255 sq. ft. of outdoor living/porch space.
- Hamlin Plantation is situated on the banks of the beautiful Hamlin Sound, behind the barrier islands and sandy beaches of the Isle of Palms and Goat Island. This desirable neighborhood is located in Mt. Pleasant, just minutes from downtown Charleston, and offers resort-style amenities such as a fitness center, pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts, walking/biking trails and more.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not