324 Lesesne Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
5 BR / 4 Full Bath / 2 Half Bath / 4,786 SQ FT
Single Family Home
Daniel Island Park
- Located in Daniel Island Park, this traditional lowcountry home has double front porches that are perfect for viewing the 12th fairway of the Ralston Creek Golf Course and tranquil pond.
- This home features Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) construction for high levels of energy efficiency, structural stability, superior air quality and efficient heat/cool.
- As you enter the home, you will be greeted with hardwood floors, ample natural sunlight and an open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining. To your right, you will find a spacious study with views of the golf course and pond. To your left, a formal dining room with beautiful wainscoting and additional views.
- From the dining room, make your way to the kitchen. The kitchen features granite countertops, a large island with seating, a walk in pantry, butler's pantry with ice machine/sink and Thermador appliances.
- A spacious main living area featuring a brick and shiplap fireplace with built-in storage flows seamlessly from the kitchen. You can bring the outdoors in through the 14' wide rear porch door that open to a covered patio and deck - the perfect space for outdoor entertaining and enjoying the lowcountry weather.
- Enjoy your own private sanctuary in the master suite conveniently located on the first. You will find custom vaulted ceilings and natural sunlight. The master bath features a large walk-in closet, a dual sink vanity, a spa tub, and an oversized glass enclosed shower.
- There are three additional bedrooms and two full baths on the second floor plus a large Media room. This room has gorgeous views of the golf course and pond and could easily convert to a 7th bedroom.
- Additionally, there is a detached two car garage with a work bench area and a bedroom above. This guest suite has vaulted ceilings, a living area, kitchen, full bath, closet and separate bedroom.
- Flooring in the home includes stained white oak hardwood on main first floor; tile in baths and laundry and carpet in bedrooms and frog. Additional features: 12" thick exterior walls, custom trim wood burning fireplace with gas, a large fenced back yard with a firepit.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rick Horger about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not