3030 Baltimore Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,232 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Enjoy the best of island living on a quiet street at the heart of Daniel Island in the Center Park neighborhood. Conveniently located by the island-wide trail system which meanders by parks and along the water and marsh. Graced with a Charleston-style front porch, this coastal home emanates true southern style.
- As you enter the home, you'll be drawn in with the wonderful natural light and hardwood floors, that flow throughout the main living areas of the first floor. You will find a study that goes into the large kitchen. The kitchen features new countertops and backsplash, ample storage and enjoy a breakfast nook.
- You are invited from the kitchen into the family room with a cozy fireplace with vaulted ceilings and built in bookcases. From the kitchen, you will find the formal living room where you can sit and relax for hours - this would also be a great dining room but is currently being used as a formal living room.
- Enter the master bedroom to find a spacious room with hardwood floors.. The bathroom is complete with a soaking tub, separate shower and a double sink vanity. There are two additional bedrooms upstairs with a full bath.
- Additional features include two new HVAC units this year, a new tankless water heater, some lighting fixture updates, exterior painted Spring 2017 and fresh landscaping.
- Enjoy the deck outside - great for grilling and entertaining. Natural light streams through the numerous windows offered in this home, creating a warm and inviting ambiance. Centrally located to island schools, parks and downtown Daniel Island, offering an array of shops, restaurants and other conveniences - perfect for any family.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Team Castengera about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.