302 Island Park Drive
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 5 Full Bath / 2,862 SQ FT
Daniel Island Park
- This beautiful end-unit townhome is located in the island’s exclusive country club neighborhood, Daniel Island Park! Equipped with four bedrooms, five bathrooms and a master suite on each of the two levels, this floorplan is both flexible and luxurious.
- As you enter the foyer, you will be greeted by the perfect room for an office or study, complete with a full bath. To your left you will find a formal dining room accented with a wonderful bay window and detailed with wainscoting. This room easily flows into the high-end kitchen featuring a gas cooktop, gleaming granite countertops and a large center island with plenty of room for seating.
- Open to the kitchen is the true heart of the home, an expansive family room offering an elegant fireplace and an abundance of space for family and friends to gather.
- Escape from the daily hustle and bustle by retreating to the divine first floor master bedroom suite. Refresh and renew in the adjoining master bath, where the centerpiece of the room is a soothing spa tub. Ceramic tile floors, dual vanities and a seamless glass enclosed shower are also presented.
- Positioned for easy living, just off the master bath is a laundry room appointed with plenty of built-in cabinets and a generous sized sink. Additionally, you will find hardwood floors throughout the first floor, hallways and master bedroom, carpet in the secondary bedrooms and ceramic tile in the baths and laundry room.
- Situated just off the main living space is a sprawling screened porch overlooking a charming courtyard. This property is surrounded by privacy fencing and includes a detached two-car garage. With a layout designed for both style and function, entertain with ease and enjoy true lowcountry living.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Team Cromarty about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.