290 Island Park Drive
Daniel Island, SC 29492
5 BR / 5 Full Bath / 2,835 SQ FT
Daniel Island Park
- Located on a beautiful tree-lined street in Daniel Island's sought-after country club neighborhood, Daniel Island Park, this open concept end-unit townhome is equipped with five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a master suite on each of the two levels.
- The charming front porch welcomes you inside to a spacious foyer with a study to your right, and formal dining room with wainscoting and a wonderful bay window to your left.
- The dining room flows into the chef's kitchen where you will find a gas cooktop, pot filler, beautiful granite countertops and a large center island offering plenty of seating.
- Open to the kitchen is an enormous family room with plenty of windows allowing the sunlight in, and an elegant fireplace as the centerpiece. This open concept heart of the home offers an abundance of space for family and friends to gather.
- Retreat to the luxurious first floor master bedroom suite and prepare to be refreshed in the adjoining master bath offering a huge soaking tub surrounded by dual vanities, ceramic tile floors and a glass-enclosed shower. Conveniently located just off the master bath is a laundry room with tons of built-in cabinets and a large sink.
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors throughout the first floor and hallways, carpet in the bedrooms, and ceramic tile in the baths and laundry room.
- Enjoy casual island living in the lovely screened porch overlooking a manicured backyard. This property is surrounded by privacy fencing and includes a detached two-car garage. With a layout designed for both openness and functionality, entertain with ease in this must-see townhome.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Brian Connolly about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not