2558 Josiah Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,659 SQ FT
- This Charleston inspired Row Home sits on a corner home site in Daniel Island’s sought after Edgefield Park. The home is light and bright with windows on all four sides.
- Enjoy a pond view from the front porch with coffee or an evening beverage. The open concept plan has great flow. The white Kitchen is large with a huge River White granite center island as the hub.
- A cook of any kind will appreciate the custom design and functionality. Enjoy the screen porch and courtyard from the kitchen. Cozy up to the fireplace in the family space. Hardwood flooring runs throughout the living space.
- Upstairs is a flexible retreat space that can be a great den or study and has access to outdoor space. The window filled Owner’s Retreat is upstairs. The owner’s bathroom is a retreat of its own- spa-like.
- Two additional bedrooms are upstairs with a jack-and-jill bathroom. On the third floor is a 4th bedroom with a full bath. This space could also function as a media/play room.
- An elevator shaft has been provided. Daniel Island is a coastal community with local dining and shopping. Residents can be found golf carting from place to place. Around the corner is the community pool and Smythe Park Lake and Play Park.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact an agent about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.