2554 Josiah Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,651 SQ FT
- This double balcony 2600 SF row home has contemporary coastal charm in Daniel Island’s Edgefield Park. The home is light and bright with windows on all four sides.
The floor plan has a nice flow with open concept appeal. The gourmet kitchen is large with a gorgeous center island. White cabinetry, quartz countertops, herringbone marble backsplash, farm sink, gas cooktop and wall ovens make this kitchen a centerpiece.
- Enjoy the screen porch and courtyard off the kitchen. Hardwood flooring runs throughout the open concept home.
- This home has an installed elevator. The upstairs retreat makes a great office or TV room. The window filled Owner’s Retreat is upstairs and has access to the expansive upstairs balcony. .
- The owner’s bathroom has a walk in shower. The closet is giant. Two additional bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bathroom with barn doors.
- The third floor with full bath is a perfect 4th bedroom or flex space depending on your needs. Daniel Island is a coastal community with local dining and shopping.
- Golf cart to the Crows Nest Community pool or to downtown for groceries or a bite to eat. Kids can ride their bike to school.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Sandy Hall about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not