2552 Josiah Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,252 SQ FT
- Coastal meets Traditional Charm, in this Row Home in Edgefield Park on Daniel Island. Windows on all sides make the home light and bright.
- The kitchen is the centerpiece of the home with a large center island, white cabinetry, honed granite, subway tile and farm sink. Off of the kitchen is a screen porch and private courtyard- extending your living space outdoors. The dining space is perfect for a farm table.
- The family room with a fireplace is a nice spot for conversation. 5” plank hardwoods run throughout the downstairs.
- Upstairs is a flexible retreat space that can function nicely as a den. The Owner’s Retreat is bright and spacious with hardwood flooring.
- The bathroom has a walk in shower with great tile finishes and a traditional appeal. The owner’s retreat closet has space for it all.
- Two additional bedrooms are upstairs, sharing a jack-and-jill bath with barn doors. The Crows Nest pool is around the corner, and you are a golf cart ride away from Smythe Park Lake, the school and library, and downtown with shopping and dining.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Jordy Schaffner about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not