2505 Daniel Island Drive
5 BR / 4 Full Bath / 3,020 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- The double-front porches invite you into this charming Lowcountry home which is within walking distance to Smythe Park known for its 11-acre lake, flourishing gardens, walking trails and a play park. As you enter the open foyer, you’ll be drawn into the home with the wonderful natural light and rich hardwood floors that flow throughout. To your right, you’ll find a formal dining room with a chic yet elegant chandelier which is accented by the crown molding and wainscoting. To your left, you’ll find a secondary bedroom with its own private bath. This bedroom could be also used as a home office or playroom.
- Continuing past the open staircase, you are welcomed into a great space for entertaining. The kitchen, which is open to the breakfast area and family room, features a large center island, stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinets and granite countertops. With plenty of cabinet and countertop space, it’s a chef’s dream. You’ll enjoy preparing gourmet meals for family and friends in this kitchen! Adjacent and open to the kitchen, the family room is centered on a cozy fireplace surrounded by built-ins that offer a wonderful place for displaying and storing your special treasures.
- Want to take the entertaining outside? You’ll have plenty of room on the large screened in rear porch, and the Bahama shutters will provide privacy to make for a more intimate setting. From the porch, you can access the fenced in and heavily landscaped backyard which includes a 4-sided irrigation system.
- Enjoy your own private sanctuary in the large master suite located on the second floor. Relax in your spa-like bath with a soothing tub, walk-in shower, separate his and her vanities and a private water closet. You won’t fight over closet space in the master with the custom, over-sized walk-in closet that features his and hers sides. The second floor also offers the convenience of a nice sized laundry room and two additional bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom. One of the secondary bedrooms has access to its own private porch, a wonderful place to sit and enjoy the afternoon breezes.
- Up in the finished room over the detached 2-car garage, you will find a large guest room with a full bathroom and closet. This generous sized room is the perfect place for weekend guests, or makes it into a playroom, home office or even your own private workout room. The options are endless.
- No expense was spared in this lovely home from the plantation shutters to the 6'' crown molding throughout the main living areas to the upgraded lighting in the foyer, dining room and kitchen to the rich hardwood floors that run throughout the home with the exception of the bathrooms and laundry room, which offer the convenience of tile.
- Buyer pays a one-time neighborhood enhancement fee of .5% x sales price to Daniel Island Community Fund at closing. Daniel Island resale addendum will be required on offer to purchase.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Meg Latour about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not