2425 Settlers Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
6 BR / 5 Full Bath / 3,802 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- In true Lowcountry style, a charming double front porch welcomes guests inside featuring a perfect layout for living and entertaining. Located in the sought after Smythe Park Neighborhood, this home is within walking distance to several neighborhood parks, pools and schools.
- Upon entering the home off the front porch there is an open foyer to welcome guests. French doors lead you to the study with closet built-ins and provides a quiet space to enjoy. This room may alternatively be used as a guest room with attached full bath. Across the foyer sits an elegant dining room accented with wainscoting, lighting the can be dimmed and speakers for a romantic setting or fun holiday gatherings.
- As you continue through the first floor, you will be delighted to find glistening hardwoods and plantation shutters throughout. The gourmet kitchen is outfitted with top-of-the-line appliances and an expansive center island.
- Additional features include a large breakfast nook, custom pull out drawers in the cabinets, a six burner stove, granite countertops and plenty of storage space. The spacious living room offers surround sound, a gas fireplace and built-ins.
- It’s the perfect family space with windows that overlook the screened porch. The lush backyard with beautiful landscaping, exterior lighting, gas grill, patio and fountain are perfect for entertaining.
- Upon making your way upstairs, you will find the master bedroom. From here, you can step out onto the second story porch to enjoy the afternoon breeze and relax. The bathroom is complete with a jacuzzi tub, a frameless glass enclosed shower, his and hers vanities and walk-in closet.
- As you leave the master, you will find a large laundry room with storage and sink. Make your way to the first additional bedroom with a full bath and closet with custom shelving. The other two bedrooms also have closets with custom shelving and share a jack-and-jill bathroom.
- Discover a comfortable bonus room on the third floor with a full bath. This space is perfect for a playroom, media/game room or additional bedroom. The detached two-car garage has a finished room above complete with hardwood floors, a full bath, refrigerator, washer and dryer.
- Enjoy Lowcountry living at its finest. Island restaurants and businesses are a bike ride away.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Brian Connolly about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.