2425 Louisville Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1,731 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- This charming one-story cottage home is nestled in Smythe Park and is within walking distance to Smythe Park known for its 11-acre lake, flourishing gardens, walking trails and a play park. The cozy front porch is the perfect place to sit and enjoy the afternoon breeze. As you enter the home, you will be welcomed by hardwood floors that run throughout the main living areas.
- On your left, you will find a private study featuring beautiful wainscoting and ample natural light. As you continue through the home, you find an open floor plan - great for entertaining and easy living.
- The kitchen features a large island, a gas cooktop, built-in wall oven and a built-in microwave giving the space a polished look. Moving from the kitchen and dining area, make your way to the living room featuring a fireplace and shiplap - adding a coastal touch to the home.
- The master is positioned in the rear of the home with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, garden tub, glass enclosed shower, linen closet and a dual sink vanity. Additionally, there are two bedrooms and a full bath.
- Enjoy the outdoors on the screened porch overlooking the large fenced back yard. Conveniently located to The Crows Nest Pool, Berkeley County Library, Daniel Island Schools and Smythe Park/Lake, this home is perfect for any family. Other features include a TV hook up on the screened porch, perfect for entertaining and a detached 2 car garage with built-in shelving for storage.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.