2424 Goldbug Avenue
Sullivans Island, SC 29482
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,701 SQ FT
- This beautiful, island home is privately situated on a lush, tree filled lot on the back side of Sullivan’s Island. In true Lowcountry style, a charming front porch welcomes guests inside featuring a perfect layout for living and entertaining with an abundance of natural light flooding the home.
- As soon as you enter the home, you will be met with wide plank hardwood floors throughout. To the left, you will find a spacious living room with a wood burning fireplace and tons of windows. You can bring the outdoors in through the french doors that lead you to a spacious screened in porch overlooking the beautiful live oaks that make this home one of a kind.
- Enter the gourmet kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances, new granite countertops, an expansive center island with a ceramic white farmhouse sink and a dining area that leads you to a sunroom. From the sunroom, you can enjoy the large deck that is perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining.
- Just beyond the living room, enjoy a separate space perfect for a home office or gym and a lovely half bath. Next, you will find the downstairs master bedroom and luxurious full bath complete with a deep claw foot tub and shower. From this suite, you can step out to a private screened porch and enjoy the afternoon breeze.
- Make your way upstairs to find the second master bedroom with beamed, vaulted ceilings and two closets. The beautifully tiled master bath features dual vanities and a glass enclosed shower. On this level, there are also two additional bedrooms and another full bathroom. The staircase leads you to the third level where you will find the perfect flex space for a media room or transform this space into an additional bedroom. Additional features include ground level storage and covered parking.
- Sitting on a half acre lot with beautiful live oaks, this home offers outdoor entertaining at its best. A new fence fully encloses the space and there is ample room to add a pool, patio and pool house for the ultimate island experience. You are a short walk away from the beach and island restaurants. This home is also positioned right at the foot of the Ben Sawyer Bridge, allowing easy access to Mount Pleasant or downtown Charleston.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Bonnie Geer about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.