2418 Settlers Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
4 BR / 3 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,001 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Located in the desirable Smythe Park area of Daniel Island, you will enjoy true southern elegance from the moment you enter this wonderful two-story home. This residence boasts a spacious floorplan, high-end upgrades and much more.
- Upon arriving, you will be greeted by a sweeping front porch and welcomed inside to find plantation shutters throughout the home.
- The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, gorgeous tile backsplash, an eat-in dining space, butler’s pantry and stainless steel appliances. The expansive, open floorplan creates a seamless flow from the kitchen to the family room, making hosting family and friends a breeze.
- For a more elegant culinary experience, enjoy a formal dining room accented with chair rail. No matter where you look, this home has it all.
- The cozy fireplace and custom built-ins in the family room provide a comfortable atmosphere, perfect for relaxing after a busy day. Adding to the open feel, this area is surrounded by windows that fill the room with natural light.
- Off the family room is a screened porch which flows into the spacious deck below, with a firepit. The beautifully landscaped backyard has a French drain system, making the outdoor area tailor-made for casual island living.
- Escape to the master suite, accented with a gorgeous tray ceiling and a spacious master bath with soaking tub and seamless shower. The large dual walk-in closet off of the master bath offers plenty of storage space. You will find two additional bathrooms upstairs with a Jack-and-Jill bath featuring quartz countertops. For additional convenience and ease, the laundry room is located upstairs.
- Your guests will not want to leave the large finished guest suite over the garage. Detailed with bamboo floors and a full bath finished with quartz countertops, this space feels like a private oasis.
- Additional features include gutters on the home and an insulated crawl space with a new moisture barrier.
- You will not want to miss this home’s updated finishes, ideal indoor-outdoor living spaces and prime location.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Jordy Schaffner about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not