2401 Louisville Street
3 BR / 3 Full Bath / 2,717 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- This charming one-story cottage home is nestled on a corner homesite in Smythe Park and is within walking distance to Smythe Park known for its 11-acre lake, flourishing gardens, walking trails and a play park. The inviting front porch is a perfect place to sit and enjoy the afternoon breeze.
- As you enter the foyer, you’ll be welcomed by the oak floors that run throughout the main living areas of the home. On your right, you’ll find a private study with wainscoting, which could also serve as a sitting room or even a cozy dining room. On your left, there are two secondary bedrooms set within their own private doorway with a full bath nestled in between them.
- As you continue through the home, you find an open floorplan which has been customized to maximize the space. The gourmet kitchen offers plenty of counter space for prepping and cooking meals for family and friends. Featuring cabinets with several glass-faces for displaying your favorite dishes and a beautiful oversized island, your guests will want to congregate around the kitchen! You are invited from the kitchen into the family room by the cozy fireplace where you can sit and relax for hours, or head into the bright and airy sunroom off of the family room. Natural light streams through the windows in this room and even offers peaks of Smythe Lake!
- From this room, you can step up into the finished room over the attached garage which features its own private bathroom and closet. Open to the sunroom below, it’s a great flex-space that can be used for so many things. It’s currently used as an art studio but could become a bonus room, secondary family room, or even a guest room. The options are endless! Tucked away to the back of the home, to the right of the family room, is the private master suite. It features a walk-in closet and spacious master bathroom complete with a soaking tub, separate shower and water closet.
- With a large fenced in side yard, you can create a wonderful outdoor living space that takes advantage of the open space across the street. Additional features include ten-foot ceilings and an irrigation system.
- Buyer pays a one-time neighborhood enhancement fee of .5% x sales price to Daniel Island Community Fund at closing. Daniel Island resale addendum will be required on offer to purchase. Daniel Island Resale Addendum, Property Disclosure, Community Fund Disclosure are attached.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Sally Castengera about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.