2401 Daniel Island Drive
Daniel Island, SC 29492
6 BR / 5 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 4,322 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Love where you live! That is certainly the case with this gracious home overlooking the scenic 24 acre Smythe Park, featuring Grand Oaks draped with Spanish Moss and meandering trails lined with Azaleas around an 11 acre lake.
- Within walking distance to the Daniel Island School, Library, neighborhood parks and pools, this is the ideal location for capturing the lifestyle of Daniel Island.
- This traditional Lowcountry home features a full front porch and large screened side porch, for an abundance of outdoor living space. As you enter the home, you will find the dining room to your right which features judges paneling and extensive crown molding.
- To the left of the foyer you will find an oversized family room with French doors that lead to the screened side porch - a perfect spot for entertaining family and friends. The thoughtful floor plan includes the kitchen open to the family room and a first floor master bedroom suite.
- The gourmet kitchen features a large island, granite counters, and designer glass subway tile. The stainless steel appliances include a Kitchen Aid dual fuel range, refrigerator, a wine chiller, and Bosch dishwasher. Down the hall that leads to the attached two car garage you will find the pantry cabinets, built in desk with custom drawers, as well as a drop zone for coats, shoes and bags.
- Unwind in the first floor master suite which features a large garden tub, dual vanities and walk in custom closet. Another set of French doors lead from the master bedroom to the side screened porch.
- The front stairway leads you to the second floor with four additional bedrooms. At the top of the stairs you will find a built in desk which sits across from the laundry room and large linen closet. Two of the upstairs bedrooms each have en suite bathrooms, while a hall bathroom serves two additional bedrooms. The back staircase leads to a loft area/playroom as well as the finished room over the garage which serves as the sixth bedroom and fifth full bathroom.
- Major renovations and updates were completed in 2012, including new hardwood floors on the first floor, tile floors in the master bathroom as well as upstairs bathrooms. Kitchen renovations include all new cabinets, Sharp microwave drawer, counters, and backsplash. All new duct work in 2012.
- There is a walk up to the third floor attic space which provides approximately 400 square feet of unfinished storage space.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rosie Stieby about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.