2216 Folly Road
Charleston, SC 29412
3 BR / 2 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 2,360 SQ FT
- Situated in the sought-after Waterfront Point area of Folly Beach, this stunning townhome offers unparalleled views that span over the water for miles. From the moment you walk through the front door, you will find serene marsh vistas unfolding around every turn.
- Continue through the foyer and arrive at an open area of living spaces including the kitchen, family room, and dining area. Equipped with built-in bookcases and a gas fireplace, the spacious family room flows into a stunning sunroom with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the marsh, marsh creek, and river beyond. Thoughtfully designed for entertaining, enjoy gatherings of family and friends with breathtaking lowcountry sunsets as the backdrop.
- Upstairs, the large master bedroom has its own private deck and a lovely bathroom. Two other well-appointed bedrooms are wonderful for guests.
- Enjoy a short dock with a boat lift outside, as well as a shared dock with each owner having their own lift. Also, a floating dock is at the end of the cul-de-sac and is available for community use. Additional amenities include an elevator, wine cooler, and ample storage.
- Whether you're relaxing on one of the sprawling porches, unwinding in the sunroom, or soaking in the sun on the expansive viewing deck, this coastal retreat was designed with the panoramic views in mind and is ready to become your own private oasis.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Angela Drake about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.