2018 Purcell Lane
5 BR / 5 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,462 SQ FT
Single Family Home
- Situated on a delightful street shaded by a canopy of mature trees in Smythe Park, this lovely custom-built home graces its visitors with hospitality and wonderful curb appeal.
- Full of timeless charm and custom features, you will find gorgeous Brazilian cherry floors throughout the downstairs and a handsome mahogany front door welcoming you inside.
- A spacious entryway leads to a formal dining room, and for a more relaxed atmosphere, enjoy a gourmet kitchen that's open to the expansive great room and is complete with a light-filled breakfast nook, built-in cabinets and granite countertops.
- The great room flows through French doors to the treasure of the home, the outdoor oasis. The enclosed screened porch spans the entire rear of the home and overlooks the lush, exquisitely landscaped backyard. This is the perfect area to unwind and savor the natural beauty of the outdoors, and since the screened porch is both heated and cooled, you can access it year-round.
- The first-floor master suite opens to the screened porch and is accompanied by a spacious walk-in closet and divine master bath with double sinks, an oval tub, granite countertops, and a tile shower.
- Designed to grow with your needs, there is another master suite upstairs, as well as two additional bedrooms each with a generous sized closet and private bath. Over the detached two-car garage is a finished guest suite with a queen-sized Murphy bed, hardwood floors, full bath, and kitchenette.
- Additional highlights include a new tankless hot water heater (2017), fresh new paint, intricate moldings, custom lighting, high ceilings throughout, and tasteful details around every turn.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Team Castengera about this
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity
SM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. All of the information provided by
Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service is deemed reliable but not